We build mobile apps using cross-platform technologies.
Cross-platform is a quick way to say “write once and it will work on multiple devices”.
The benefits of cross-platform mobile development:
- Speed and efficiency of app delivery is greatly increased. We develop the mobile app once and deploy to multiple environments, including Android, iOS and Web apps.
- Cost is reduced when there is a single developer for multiple platforms vs. one native developer per platform.
- Skills for enhancing and maintaining the mobile app can be brought in-house to web developers.
Front-End Technologies we use to build mobile apps
- Angular 7/8/9/10
- Ionic Framework
- Ionic Native – a collection of open source and premium plugins and solutions that make it easy to add native device functionality
Back-End Systems and Technologies we use
- Drupal or WordPress CMS as a backend for data storage, including authentication
- Firebase, including Firebase Auth for seamless authentication
- Many other services that can be used as an API for your app, including AWS, GCP, or Azure
The Ionic team has built a great guide to help you learn more about hybrid vs. native app development.